About Me

My photo
I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota with my husband Bill, 3 sons, 2 dogs,, 2 horses-now 1, bottle calves and Chicks. I love to Quilt. I enjoy Horses,Gardening, Flowers, Archery, Camping, Fishing, Bottle Calves and all things with animals. I started sewing when I was 8 for 4-H, and have sewed off and on since. I discovered how fun quilting was over 7 years ago. I still sew on a Kenmore that was a graduation gift in 1981. I have a New Kenmore 385.19, and a Viking 400, a Singer Treadle, a Featherweight. and a Viking Ruby. In February 2010 I purchased an APQS Longarm , and Love everyone of them. I taught my 1st paper-piecing class, it was such a blast!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Boys and their Toys.....

Last Month the boys were doing the 3rd leg of a Archery Shoot that they had entered. I tagged along to take pictures and watch them shoot. This first picture is of one of the twins Casey
 and this picture is of the other twin Carl. They are both into Archery and do really well at it.
 Another of Casey scoping out the target....
 Casey
 Carl shooting down at the 3D Big Horn Sheep
 Casey taking his turn at it.
Casey and Carl have just recently qualified at the state Archery Meet to go to the National one in Grande Island.  Casey placed 3rd in the state for Compound Bows and Carl placed 2nd in the state for Recurve Bow. Pretty proud of both of them!
Just a little update on the guys.....They have grown a bit in the last 3 yrs....

No comments:

Post a Comment