About Me

My photo
I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota with my husband Bill, 3 sons, 2 dogs,, 2 horses-now 1, bottle calves and Chicks. I love to Quilt. I enjoy Horses,Gardening, Flowers, Archery, Camping, Fishing, Bottle Calves and all things with animals. I started sewing when I was 8 for 4-H, and have sewed off and on since. I discovered how fun quilting was over 7 years ago. I still sew on a Kenmore that was a graduation gift in 1981. I have a New Kenmore 385.19, and a Viking 400, a Singer Treadle, a Featherweight. and a Viking Ruby. In February 2010 I purchased an APQS Longarm , and Love everyone of them. I taught my 1st paper-piecing class, it was such a blast!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm still here..........sort of.............


Sierra Our newest addition (7mo. baby)

Wow! and Whew.................
I knew we had been busy, but it has been a little over a month since have posted......

Life has been happening............. Everything from:

6 more big quilts quilted, 3 wallhanging size, Brandings, Quilt Show, a 50 Anniversary Celebration, Camping Trip, 3 funerals, keeping up with Bottle Calves, Garden, Mowing grass, Weeds, Rabbits, a new 7 month Puppy, Visiting Family, a vehicle that needs worked on every other day and parts, Teaching a Paper Piecing class in Edgemont, and now will be attending another Birthday camping trip and then next week will be helping Earlene in Edgemont with her Store. Whew.......No wonder we're tired. LOL

Anyways, I am (7) of Jen's Barn Blocks behind( I promise I will be doing them and catching up), 2 whole barn blocks of the month behind( will be catching up), and 1 soon to be 2 Guild Blocks behind( will be catching up). After next week I am thinking "LIFE" will slow down and even out a might.(But, no promises on that). I have bunches of pictures to load, quilty and not so quilty.
I will be loading and updating as time allows.
I love seeing everybody else's blogs and their finished barn blocks and quilt projects and can hardly wait until I am able to resume mine.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,
    I just discovered your blog through Jen's blog. I hate to disappoint you--but LIFE--doesn't slow down! Several times I have thought the same thing. I would love to take a paper piecing class. That is something I have never tried! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda

    Boy are you right!! Am slowly learning, life doesn't slow down! Both MIL and Mother have had medical stuff going on so running back and forth with that this week too. Slow down, Not happening.
    Maybe I'll speed up......hee hee I already am unsure if I'm coming or going.... PP is so fun, if you're ever this (SD)way I'd surely show you. It's my relaxing fun.

    ReplyDelete