About Me

My photo
I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota with my husband Bill, 3 sons, 2 dogs,, 2 horses-now 1, bottle calves and Chicks. I love to Quilt. I enjoy Horses,Gardening, Flowers, Archery, Camping, Fishing, Bottle Calves and all things with animals. I started sewing when I was 8 for 4-H, and have sewed off and on since. I discovered how fun quilting was over 7 years ago. I still sew on a Kenmore that was a graduation gift in 1981. I have a New Kenmore 385.19, and a Viking 400, a Singer Treadle, a Featherweight. and a Viking Ruby. In February 2010 I purchased an APQS Longarm , and Love everyone of them. I taught my 1st paper-piecing class, it was such a blast!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

And Their Were two more.....and a Pool Table

Finished up two more Project Warmth quilts and they will be picked up today, so thought I would get them posted.
This one is #49 and I quilted it in a Groovy Flower Design. Some of the fabrics it is made with had this type of flower in it so thought it would be perfect...
Here is the back...
Close up of the Groovy Flower...
Close up of the back with the Groovy Flower...

Then I also finished up this one and it is #48 and is also a Project Warmth Quilt. It will be picked up today too. This one I did Stars and Swirls which I pulled the stars in the border fabrics.
Front....
Back....
Close up of the Stars and Swirls...
Another Close up of the Stars and Swirls.


I'm off to town today to possibly sell my Pool Table. It has been with me "forever" but have decided it is just taking up to much space. If I am going to be taking this quilting to a whole new level than will need to be doing some decluttering and moving around of things. I have finally decided after numerous years of being together it is time to part ways.....

So in case you know of someone interested be sure and get in touch with me.. (and yes, it will be minus the dust...sorry about that)

It is a homemade table with Drop Pockets. In fact I made it when I was in Junior in High School.(We won't talk about how long ago that was..) Anyways, it has seen very little use and in fact the last 4 years it has been used as a cutting table for my quilting. It will come with the pool balls, tips, and two pool sticks and chalk misc, and of course the wonderful table top. It measure just under 4' x8'

Another Beautiful Day and we are already 36 degrees warmer than yesterday! Be sure and get out and enjoy it! That is if it is nice where you might be today....
Have a Wonderful Rest of the Week!!
Judy



































No comments:

Post a Comment