About Me

My photo
I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota with my husband Bill, 3 sons, 2 dogs,, 2 horses-now 1, bottle calves and Chicks. I love to Quilt. I enjoy Horses,Gardening, Flowers, Archery, Camping, Fishing, Bottle Calves and all things with animals. I started sewing when I was 8 for 4-H, and have sewed off and on since. I discovered how fun quilting was over 7 years ago. I still sew on a Kenmore that was a graduation gift in 1981. I have a New Kenmore 385.19, and a Viking 400, a Singer Treadle, a Featherweight. and a Viking Ruby. In February 2010 I purchased an APQS Longarm , and Love everyone of them. I taught my 1st paper-piecing class, it was such a blast!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Guild Blocks Finished and a Project warmth Quilted

The weekend brought skiffs of snow, and rain so was able to get in some much needed quilting catch up.
I am so excited I am slowly getting all my behind projects done! (1 more Guild Block to do)
When my mother in-law-was sick I missed about two months worth of projects so am slowly getting them back on track. (I love the Paperpieced Hummingbird)
PS: And I want to start another BOM, but told myself I must get all others caught up first!!

April Block...................................February Block...............................January Block

Finished Quilting another Project warmth Quilt yesterday afternoon. I had a Rodeo Quilting design I wanted to try out which included boots, cowboy hat and bronco, really like how they turned out.


Closer pictures

The back Bronco Hat

The quilt batting they supplied makes them puff quite a bit.
































No comments:

Post a Comment