About Me

My photo
I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota with my husband Bill, 3 sons, 2 dogs,, 2 horses-now 1, bottle calves and Chicks. I love to Quilt. I enjoy Horses,Gardening, Flowers, Archery, Camping, Fishing, Bottle Calves and all things with animals. I started sewing when I was 8 for 4-H, and have sewed off and on since. I discovered how fun quilting was over 7 years ago. I still sew on a Kenmore that was a graduation gift in 1981. I have a New Kenmore 385.19, and a Viking 400, a Singer Treadle, a Featherweight. and a Viking Ruby. In February 2010 I purchased an APQS Longarm , and Love everyone of them. I taught my 1st paper-piecing class, it was such a blast!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Project Warmth Quilt # 15

Here is my 15th Project Warmth Quilt that I have quilted.
I thought it turned out nice, I did a Feathered Flower Plume Design. It was actually quite fun to quilt! Hmmmmm.......I guess I say that about them all now that I have my Long Arm, but they are soooooooooooooooo much fun to quilt!


I brought 5 more Project warmths home to quilt from the Guild meeting today. First, though I will load my sons Log Cabin Rodeo Silhoutte Quilt. He wants red backing fabric, the front is blues and a touch of tan with Red Silhouttes, and also the quilting done in red thread front and back. Then the binding will also be in Red(the same red as the Silhouttes). Will post the finish picture when get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment