About Me

My photo
I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota with my husband Bill, 3 sons, 2 dogs,, 2 horses-now 1, bottle calves and Chicks. I love to Quilt. I enjoy Horses,Gardening, Flowers, Archery, Camping, Fishing, Bottle Calves and all things with animals. I started sewing when I was 8 for 4-H, and have sewed off and on since. I discovered how fun quilting was over 7 years ago. I still sew on a Kenmore that was a graduation gift in 1981. I have a New Kenmore 385.19, and a Viking 400, a Singer Treadle, a Featherweight. and a Viking Ruby. In February 2010 I purchased an APQS Longarm , and Love everyone of them. I taught my 1st paper-piecing class, it was such a blast!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Project Warmth # 25 Quilted with Leaves and My Ramblin'

I finished quilting up this Project Warmth Quilt this afternoon.
I did an allover leaf design on it and really like how it turned out. It's hard to believe I have already quilted 25 of their quilts.
...........Front..........................................Back

Front..............................Close up of Leaf Design one taken with flash one without

Here it is already the 16th of August and the boys will be going back to school in two weeks.
I don't think I am ready for that!
They will be in Junior High this year! I know, they must grow up and move on, but it seems that the next few years will just fly right by and then they will be graduated and then going on with their own lives. hmmmm................ I guess you just take it year by year, day by day, but STILL......... a part of me wants them to remain as they are. Impossible I know.













No comments:

Post a Comment