About Me

My photo
I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota with my husband Bill, 3 sons, 2 dogs,, 2 horses-now 1, bottle calves and Chicks. I love to Quilt. I enjoy Horses,Gardening, Flowers, Archery, Camping, Fishing, Bottle Calves and all things with animals. I started sewing when I was 8 for 4-H, and have sewed off and on since. I discovered how fun quilting was over 7 years ago. I still sew on a Kenmore that was a graduation gift in 1981. I have a New Kenmore 385.19, and a Viking 400, a Singer Treadle, a Featherweight. and a Viking Ruby. In February 2010 I purchased an APQS Longarm , and Love everyone of them. I taught my 1st paper-piecing class, it was such a blast!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wow! "Twenty Years!! and a few Farmers Wife Sampler Quilt Blocks 3&4

Bill and Itsy, My hubby of 20 years.

Wow!


20 Years!


Yes, Our 20th Wedding Anniversary is today!


What an amazing time it has been too, and where or where did the time go.........................


There have been some wonderful times, happy times, unknowing times, sad times, eventful times and yes I wouldn't be being honest if I didn't say some upsetting and grumpy times, but all in all I can honestly say I would not change a thing! Love you Hon!!!



FARMERS WIFE SAMPLER BLOCK QUILT


#3Basket Block......3 1/2"...............Block #4 Basket Weave..3 1/2"
30's Fabric



#3 Basket Block.....4 1/2" #4 Basket Weave....4 1/2"
Scrappy fabric

These are all paperpieced Blocks and from the book "The Farmers Wife" by Laurie Heird, She is also planning on coming out with a new book and which is currently having pictures taken of her items that will be in the book.










No comments:

Post a Comment