About Me

My photo
I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota with my husband Bill, 3 sons, 2 dogs,, 2 horses-now 1, bottle calves and Chicks. I love to Quilt. I enjoy Horses,Gardening, Flowers, Archery, Camping, Fishing, Bottle Calves and all things with animals. I started sewing when I was 8 for 4-H, and have sewed off and on since. I discovered how fun quilting was over 7 years ago. I still sew on a Kenmore that was a graduation gift in 1981. I have a New Kenmore 385.19, and a Viking 400, a Singer Treadle, a Featherweight. and a Viking Ruby. In February 2010 I purchased an APQS Longarm , and Love everyone of them. I taught my 1st paper-piecing class, it was such a blast!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wisconsin Barn Blocks 31,32,33 and a Batik Block

We have been busy helping Preg. check cows this week but have managed to slip in a couple of Wisconsin Quilt Blocks on Barns. I am still working on today's that came out this morning, and also some Batik Blocks that I am doing for an Online Batik Blog Swap.

Wisc. Barn Block # 31 Flying Star:Green County

Wisc. Barn Block # 32 Lady of the Lake: Racine County
Wisc. Barn Block # 33 Constellation Star:Green County

These are two of the 12 Batik Blocks I am doing for the Online Batik Blog Spot that I signed up for. They will all be like these two blocks in color and pattern.I really enjoyed doing the Winter Block Swap so will be neat seeing the blocks when they are returned. I have all 12 of them done except for blocking and trimming, they aren't due until October but like to be on time.









No comments:

Post a Comment